My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily Project...December 5, 6, 7, and 8

December 5, 2012
All our Christmas cards are handmade.  I started in October creating a variety of cards.
I addressed and mailed the cards early this year!  Yea, me!!
 
December 6, 2012
Today is my husband's 69th birthday!
After eating breakfast at our favorite local diner, he had to renew his drivers license!
We spent the day together and then our daughter and her husband treated us to dinner!
 
December 7, 2012
This page is all about a Christmas Tag Swap that I participated in recently.
For more information about the tags, please follow this link....
 
December 8, 2012
Graduation Day!
Our sweet daughter-in-law, Mary, graduated today with a Masters Degree!
She has worked so hard to accomplish this milestone!
We are so proud of you!!
 
For more information about the December Daily Project, please visit....
 
Thank you for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Erna said...

Well done Carolyn. I do not know where you get the time to do everything! You can always become a motivational organiser!