My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Too Cute!

The hubby and I were watching "Too Cute" on Animal Planet the other night.
Lily was sleeping in her usual place (of honor) on a blanket on the couch.
Suddenly, she sat up, turned toward the TV....
Ran over to the TV, stood up on her hind legs to get a better view!
She heard a bunch of little puppies playing and barking.  Lily wanted to get a good view of all this cuteness!  She did this several times over the next hour!
 

2 comments:

~ Lori ~ said...

That's adorable. When I was a child there was a version of Jingle Bells that was dogs barking. My dog would run to the speaker and just freak out!

Lori said...

lol! I love that show! It's so funny your dog responds to it. My dog just sleeps on the couch when I have it on.