My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

100,000 Visits to My Blog!

This is a great day for my blog!!
100,000 visits!

And...I know who the visitor is!!
"Kellie loves Cricut"

I consider each follower and every visit
A Gift!

Thank you!!
I am not from Arizona, but this is one of my all-time favorite places to be!!
Monument Valley!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations on reaching 100,000 visitors! What a milestone!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Wow! That's pretty Awesome!! Congrats!!

Susie

Diane said...

Your blog is a great source of inspiration to me!!

Claire R said...

Congrats, thats amazing! Im not surprise, you do great work, very inspiring :)
ClaireR
ThreeWatersCreations.com

Lisa said...

WOW, that is great. Congratulations. Love the picture.