My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Explosion Box of Love! Happy Valentine's Day!!

An Explosion Box of Love!
Side View!
Top!
Open!!
Top Layer!
Top Layer!
Top Layer!
Center Gift Box!
Box is created from Cricut Cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More"
The 'Popcorn Box'!
Second Layer!
Second Layer!
Top is created by using a pocket paper punch and little hearts in the pocket!
Second Layer!
"XOXO" is from a CuttleBug cutting die!
"Love Language"
Second Layer!
Third Layer!
'love you' is from the CuttleBug "Love Language" cutting die.
Third Layer!
Third Layer!
Third Layer!

For complete instructions to complete the Explosion Box, please visit this link....
To see another fabulous Explosion Box, please visit this link...

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Happy Valentine's Day!




7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is spectacular!

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Hrvatica said...

Truly gorgeous! I love your explosion box.

Charlotte C said...

I've seen a few explosion cards in my time, but none - NONE - come even close to what you've done. It's over the top gorgeous. TFS.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Carolyn! I haven't visited in like FOREVER! I miss visiting your blog but had some free time tonight and thought I would stop by to say HI!!! I LOVE your explosion box! It really does look AMAZING! :o)

HUGS!
Theresa

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Erna said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love it! Lucky recipient!