My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paper Crafting Technology!

I am the designer for "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog today!
I have most of the handbooks for my Cricut Cartridges downloaded on my Kindle Fire.
Using the Gypsy and the Cricut Mini, I can put everything I need to create projects into one tote when I go to paper crafting crops or teach classes!

Please visit Shelia's Blog to find out the steps for downloading Cricut Cartridge handbooks to the Kindle Fire!
She's a Sassy Lady

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: