My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Special Easter Blessing!

I am going to be a GRANDMA!
Due to arrive in October!

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! That is certainly a special blessing!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Caroline I am so excited for you. I tell you when my first granddaughter arrived a little over three years ago it changed my life. Nothing better in the world. Congrats to all!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is so exciting. You will love being a Grandma.... it is a special gift from God!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on such happy news! Carri~Abusybee

Erna Kemp said...

I wish I had a "scrapping" Grandma when I had my children! What a blessing! xxx

Lori said...

I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations :)

Belinda Basson said...

whoo hoo, congrats!

Erna Kemp said...

Like the new look!

Lisa B said...

Congratulations! Very exciting and another reason to use up your stash!