My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Using My Stash!

This is my craft table when I am working on a project!
I have been thinking lately that I have so much paper, embellishments, equipment, markers, pens, punches, etc, that I need to stop buying and concentrate on creating!
Isn't that what it is all about?  Creating??!!

So....I have started a "Use My Stash" campaign....again!
I may have to buy adhesive, but not for a LONG TIME!
This is one drawer of MANY that are full of crafting supplies!
These are various frames! Large frames, small frames, and all sizes in-between!
Empty frames, papers with frame borders, thin frames, thick frames!
Small containers holding a variety of paper ribbon, stickers, rosettes, buttons, ribbon!
These are not the main supply of these items, just the ones that haven't been put into one of the many drawers!  Notice the pens and markers in the background...there are more!
This is one of three boxes of stamped sentiments...hundreds of sentiments...dare I say...thousands of sentiments!  All stamped, categorized, grouped, and color coded!
I featured this project on my blog...
This is a portion of my paper.  This system holds plain cardstock and 12x12 inch paper.
Click the link to see how I organize paper!
This picture is from a post that I did in 2010!  Not only do I still have these boxes full of various embellishments, but I have added to this collection!
As you can see, I have been very busy collecting!  It is time to get busy creating!  I want Carolyn's Craftroom 2013 to reflect more creating and less purchasing!  Time to get busy!

Thank you for visiting today!
Look for future posts about "Using My Stash"



5 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Good for you! I too need to start focusing more on using and less on acquiring even more! Thanks for encouragement.

Erna Kemp said...

Carolyn! You make me feel so much better - I have a long way to go! Sometimes it helps just having a 'very tiny' scraproom! Enjoy and let the creative juices flow!

Charlotte C said...

OMG and I just ordered more stuff to add to my overcrowded crafting areas.

D- said...

I put myself on a paper time out.
Cricut.com is having a sale that was toooo good to pass up so I got tons of new goodies on the way.
But NO PAPER. lol
D-
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Ros said...

I am inspired to organize myself..have bunch of sewing crafting supplies and they are like everywhere