My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Cascading Cards"

I am the designer today for "She's a Sassy Lady" Blog.  Please visit Shelia's blog to see how I created this Graduation Card for a special young lady!

I was asked to create two special birthday cards using the 'Cascading Card'.
The flowers are from a sticker embellishment package that was in my stash.  The rosettes were made using a Tim Holtz rosette die, the flourishes and branches were made using Sizzex dies.  The butterflies were created using a Martha Stewart paper punch and 'pearl' beads.
Side view of card.
The flowers are from a sticker embellishment package that was in my stash.  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I used two Fiskar paper punches and buttons to create some of the flowers.  The top border punch is a Martha Stewart paper punch.
Side view of card.

To find the directions to the 'Cascading Card', please visit my blog at....

Thank you for visiting my blog today!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

DIANA L. said...

I just saw your card over on shes a sassy lady and I have to say the card gave me chills it is so beautiful the sentiment resonates. I have just become a follower I hope you will come visit my blog to
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Erna Kemp said...

Beautiful, creative and original! Love the cascading flowers.

Peggy T. said...

Carolyn, these are absolutely stunning. How are you? I definitely want to scrap lift one of these.

Cindy said...

These cards are so beautiful! So many pretty details! I'm going to have to try doing a cascading card. Thanks for inspiring me :-)