My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, August 16, 2013

"Charmed" the Cricut Circle Exclusive 2014 Cartridge---Part 2

In a comment from an earlier post, I was asked about all the images on the 2014 Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge "Charmed".  I searched the internet for images from the cartridge and did not the images that I wanted to share.  So, I decided to take pictures of the layers that are shown in the handbook.

Here is a link to the earlier post about the cartridge...

Pages iii and iv
Pages v and vi
Page vii and viii
Pages ix and x
Pages xi and xii
Pages xiii and xiv
Pages xv and xvi
Pages xvii and xviii
Close up-page xviii
Pages xix and xx
Close up-page xix
Close up-page xx
Pages 1 and 2
The first page of the handbook.  This cartridge is full of images!!
Close up
This cartridge uses the new Cricut Universal Overlay.  Notice the overlay image.  It shows where the image button is located on the overlay and the buttons that needed to be used to access the image.

Charmed – 2013-14 exclusive Cricut Circle™ cartridge
Click the link to find out more about the Cricut Circle!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thank you for sharing Carolyn.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Oh! Thanks for the photos-- that's the one I picked and I love how the images look in the book! Much easier to see I think! I haven't received mine yet so this was a nice preview!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, I am saving up my Cricut rewards for this cartridge and love the preview! I know that I am saving up for the right one!