My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Cricut Cuts!

I needed Valentine's Day images for cards.  I search through Cricut Cartridges and found the following images.  Scroll to the bottom and find out when/where you will see how I used the Cricut Cuts!
This image cut beautifully!  I used a 'crisp' red and black cardstock.
Cricut Cartridge "Wall Decor and More"
Used the same 'crisp' cardstock for the black and red.  I cut the white images from a slick, photo-type paper.  I had to punch out some of the holes in the heart.
Cricut Cartridge "Artiste"
Used the slick, photo-type paper to cut these images.  The images cut beautifully!
Cricut Cartridge "Paper Pups" (I have a digital cartridge)
I had a difficult time cutting this particular image.  I used two or three types of cardstock and had difficulty with all of them.  I had to use a tool to punch out the small sections of the image.  I think it may be because I cut the image so small.
Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Year"
Used the 'crisp' red cardstock and the images cut beautifully.
However, I found this out after using another type of cardstock that did not cut well...at all!
Cricut Cartridge "Sweethearts"
Great cut using 'crisp' cardstock!
Cricut Cartridge "Gypsy Wanderings" (digital)
This cart comes with the hand-held design tool "Gypsy"
Cut great!
I used the 'card feature' to create all the card bases for the cards.
Cricut Cartridge "Beyond Birthdays"
To see the completed cards, please visit my blog on
February 8, 2014
I will be part of a Valentine's Day Blog Hop!

1 comment:

cdm317 said...

Thanks for the reminder to look at ALL my carts for some great Valentine cuts!