My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Card-in-a-Box Birthday!

A Birthday Celebration!
My latest Card-in-a-Box!
How cool is this...when I took the picture, the flash caused the candles to appear as if they are lit!
I modified the original instructions for the Card-in-a-Box to add two more strips.

In the original instructions, there were two wide strips attached inside 
the box to hold embellishments.
For the Birthday Card-in-a-Box, I cut the two wider strips in two pieces (creating 4 strips) and made the tabs shorter, then put Tacky Tape on the tabs.
Click link for step-by-step instructions for creating a Card-in-a-Box
Attached strips.
Adding the two additional strips allowed more embellishments to be used.
Closed front of the card (before embellishments are added)
Closed back of card after embellishments.
I took the pictures with my iphone.  I am not able to manipulate the pictures after downloading to my PC.  Lesson learned!!  I must remember to take the photos just as I want them to appear on my blog when using the iphone camera!
Happy Birthday!!

For complete instructions for creating a Card-in-a-Box, click the link...



3 comments:

Erna Kemp said...

Another beautiful project from a very talented lady!

Kraftin' Kathie said...

Seeing all of your beautiful projects has truly inspired me. I think I may be ready to try creating one myself...with the help of your tutorials. Thanks. Kathie

Hrvatica said...

Gorgeous card!