My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Card-in-a-Box!

I recently found the instructions for this fun and easy to make Card-in-a-Box!

The first time that I saw this project was during a blog hop.
The instructions for the project were found at Splitcoast Stampers


I used the back of the box for a stamped image colored with watercolor pencils 
and a stamped sentiment.
The Card-in-a-box folds flat for easy mailing.
Close up of the top.
Another view of the card
I created a small box to hold the folded card.
Card-in-a-Box in a box!!
Card-in-a-Box and ready for giving!
The blue box hold another Card-in-a-Box that I used to develop a post to show how I made the card and the box!  Click the link for tutorials for
Card-in-a-Box
Card-in-a-Box Box
Stamping, Masking, and Watercolor Pencils





10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

super cute card. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Ps thanks for the inspiration I am going to pop over to split coast and check out the video!!
Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

ScrappyKats said...

Carolyn I love this. Thanks for the inspiration I may have to attempt one of these.

Charlotte C said...

This pop up box card is all the rage over on the FB groups I belong to, but yours is just too beautiful. I can't wait to make these for Easter or Mother's Day. TFS.

Creative M said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

RockinRenee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RockinRenee said...

Your box is BEAUTIFUL! It looks hard to make. I need to give it a try though!

sallysbitz2 said...

Your pop up box card is Gorgeous x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Lenoria said...

This is exactly the image I was looking for! I need flowers for a card in a box and wanted to know how to do it and this is the first one I saw, so I consider myself lucky to find it. Thank you!!