My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cascading Wedding Cards!

Two Cascading Wedding cards that I made yesterday.  The base card is easy to put together, it is choosing the topper and embellishments that take most of my time!  I wanted something different for the topper!  Then used my stash of wedding embellishments!
Card one-white on white
The topper is created using Spellbinders Nestabilities "Heart Circles" (cut in half)
Outline stickers for the sentiment
Double heart embellishment is from Cuttlebug cutting die "Love Language"

The border and sentiment are adhered to a piece of heavy clear plastic.
I used the bottom of a plastic fruit box to form the topper.
View from the top!
The rosettes are made with Tim Holtz rosette cutting dies.
The large flowers are made with flower paper punches.
The words are layered on shiny silver cardstock.
Embellishments are from my stash!
Scripture was typed on computer.
Flower is from Cricut Cartridge "Flower Shoppe"
Green leaves are made using Sizzix cutting die "Branch with Leaves"
Side view of Card one
Inside card
Sentiment is computer generated.
Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Eight" was used.
Card two--using pastel colors
The topper was created like the one above.
Full of rosettes and embellishments from my stash!
The 'gifts' are created using a Sizzix cutting die "Gift"
Equipment used!
Supplies and my stash!
When creating rosettes and flowers for a project, I usually make several.  These will be used on future projects!
Third card!

The links below will take you to more Cascading Cards and a tutorial for creating your own!


2 comments:

cdm317 said...

Carolyn, these are stunning! Thank you for the tutorial I have my nephew's wedding coming up next year and would love to present them with a card like this.

Charlotte C said...

One more beautiful than the other. Such awesome embellishments. Love them.