My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Photo Studio--Quick, Easy, and Inexpensive!

Taking photographs of cards can be a little frustrating at times!  The light isn't right, the cards will not stand up, can't get close enough to capture the intricate embellishments.  I created a solution to my photo difficulties with a simple and inexpensive photo studio.  Everything can be folded and carried anywhere!

Equipment needed....
Two 15 inch x 20 inch white project boards (top board is slightly folded, bottom board is laying flat)
Solid colored paper (I use 12 inch x 12 inch cardstock)

Position the colored paper to capture the best light in the room.  Slide the bottom paper under the top board.
Position the project on the surface.  Move around to find the best light.  Take the photo!

After the photo/s are taken, I fold the boards together and store them until needed again!
Quick, Easy, and Cheap!

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great idea-thanks for the tip! I take the crappiest photos of my crafts! LOL

cricaholic said...

Oh, This sounds simple...I'm going to give it a try. TFS!

Charlotte C said...

I definitely have to do this. TFS this great tip.