My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This is a test! I passed the test!!!

My husband and I are having a difficult time uninstalling a malware program on my Gateway PC!

The Gateway PC is the computer that I manage my blog.  I am using this post to find out if I can manage my post on the MacBook Pro.

Thank you for your patience as I try to post pictures from my Iphone by way of the MacBook Pro to my blog!

If this works, you should see a picture!

Nope!


Well, that didn't work!  Off to find why!

2nd try...

That didn't work either!

3rd time...Success!!

Father and Son!
Son and Grandson!

IT WORKED!
Lots of steps involved, but I finally have discovered how to post to my blog using
MacBook Pro!  Now, to remember what I did!!  LOL!!!!


No comments: