My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Stashing thru the Snow! First challenge!

I have been challenged to use my stash of paper, embellishments, stamps, and everything else that is carefully stored and labeled in my craft room!  I need this challenge!

First challenge is to use anything that I have stashed away and needs to be used!
I have a large stash of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch  handmade cards
I have created a notebook box using the following directions...
I am creating and decorating notecard boxes and adding 4 cards/envelopes in each box.
The notecard box in this photo is decorated with an extra cut from
Cricut Cartridge "Paper Trimmings"
 
I plan to use the stash of cards and Cricut images to make as many Notecard Boxes as possible.
The local art store is selling these Notecard Boxes with Cards!
 
 

3 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

That is such a wonderful idea Carolyn!

snappy scrappy said...

Awesome idea!!!

Charlotte C said...

Have to go back to read the tutorial, but what a great idea.